Jan 14, 2014

HUMBLED

All I can say is, WOW.

Thank you.  Your comments, emails, and direct messages yesterday were overwhelming, and I cannot thank you all enough for your continued support.  I apologize for not being able to respond to each and every one of you individually, but your comments have not gone unnoticed, and I’m blown away by the response I got from yesterday’s post.

I think the thing I was most surprised at was how many of you said “I could have written this post myself” or, “It’s like you’re in my head, writing my exact thoughts as if you were me”.  While everyone’s individual journey is unique, I do think that many of us share the same struggles, and I know now that my decision to write yesterday’s post was the right one, because I think it helped a lot of you realize what you’ve been thinking for a long time.

I, like many of you, am taking this journey one day at a time.  Yesterday was a good day, and I’m planning on stringing a few more of those together.

Positive attitudes lead to positive changes….you can never learn to love your body if you focus on the negatives, so start focusing on the things you do love or the changes you’re making that are leading you in the right direction.


I didn’t hit my 10k steps yesterday; I could choose to focus on that and beat myself up, or I can choose to focus on the fact that I got my T25 workout in, logged all of the food I ate, and stayed within my calories.  If I was your best friend, which one would you tell me to focus on??



It’s time to start treating ourselves better, and it starts with giving yourself some grace.  Most of you know this is my personal goal this year, but it’s starting to morph into a bigger goal, to help women everywhere take on a similar attitude in their own journeys.  Join me in this movement, and tell me how you’re focusing on the positives in your life.  What will you focus on today?

#giveyourselfsomegrace

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts