Mar 28, 2014

Getting Serious

Ok so I’m being honest here…I haven’t exactly been on point these past 2 weeks since finishing my first round of the 21 day fix.  I’ve been inconsistent with my workouts, and even though I’ve been tracking my food (mostly), I’ve had a LOT of social events, including a work event last night where my dinner consisted of wine and cheese (what? That’s not healthy??).  I’ve been making MOSTLY good choices, but it just goes to show you that without serious effort, especially when you’re close to goal, that scale is so hard to move.
I really haven’t made any progress on the scale in 2 weeks, and this week with all the drinking and eating out I wouldn’t be surprised if I’m up a few pounds too.

So, the plan: a new round of the 21 day fix starts Monday.
I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t hoping to drop another 10 pounds this round, but in an effort to try and take some emphasis off the scale, I just purchased this:


It’s a body fat anyalyzer!
I’m hoping it will help me focus more on building muscle and less on the number on the scale; I’ve heard these things can be pretty inaccurate at times, but if you measure yourself under the same conditions each time, it’s at least a way to measure your progress.

I also ordered this program:


Les Mills PUMP.

This is my effort to start adding more weights into my routine.  I’m really looking forward to using this program, and it should arrive sometime next week, so I may even start doing it while I’m still on the 21 day fix too!

I’ve said it before, but I thrive on routine.  I need a plan.  I need to be able to make it mindless, so that I know what my next workout is, and I know what my next meal is without thinking too much about it.
I’m hoping this next round gets me some killer results, because that summer weather is right around the corner, and we’re running out of time!



**The 21 Day Fix will officially be OFF pre-order status as of 3/31! If you’re interested in joining my next accountability group, starting 4/21 (the day after Easter), shoot me an email at babebeforebaby@gmail.com and I’ll get you the info you need!


Lastly, don’t forget to enter my giveaway, contest ends at MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!! (EST)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts