Sep 10, 2014

BUMPdate: 21 weeks!

How far along are you: 21 Weeks – it’s all downhill from here, right???



Fruit: This week baby is the size of a pomegranate – wait, doesn't the fruit size actually seem smaller this week? I don’t understand their logic sometimes!




Baby bump: No denying it’s there, it feels a bit more intentional this week than it has in the past (where I felt like maybe I just looked fat and/or bloated).
  
Maternity Clothes: I’m still stretching a few pre-baby clothing pieces out for a few more weeks, like those Old Navy Rockstar Skinnies I’m wearing today J  I have a few maternity pieces too, but I think I’m going to try to hold off on buying anything new for as long as possible, I just hate wasting money!

Gender: In case you missed it yesterday, IT’S A GIRL!!

Stretch Marks: No new ones (yet)

Sleep: My new routine seems to involve waking up to pee at 3:30am…and then not falling back asleep L

Cravings: Gummy worms, crispy chicken, and Raspberry Iced Tea…so random!

What Makes Me Wanna Gag: I’m trying like hell to eat grilled chicken…it’s been a battle though!

Exercise: Walking, running, Piyo, and the 21 day fix. 

Mood: I feel pretty good, no real complaints!

Favorite thing this week: She kicked! Not just a little flutter, but a real, honest to goodness kick! I’ve felt her move a few times now, it’s such an amazing feeling!

Excited For: The nursery! And for my husband to feel her kick too J

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts