Oct 17, 2014

BUMPdate: 26 Weeks!

I know, it’s been far, far too long since you’ve had a decent #bumpdate from me, so here you go!!

How far along are you: 26 weeks – I actually am into the “less than 100 days to go” countdown…eeek!!!

Fruit: This week baby is as big as a head of lettuce (well that’s not very adorable…)

Baby bump: It’s in full effect!! There’s really no question now, although strangers still won’t come out and ask, they just stare at me strangely…

Maternity Clothes: Yes, yes, and yes.  I still have a few dresses I can wear that are stretchy (like the one in this pic) , but who knows how much longer that will last.


Gender: Baby Girl J

Stretch Marks: No new ones (yet)

Sleep: I wake up every night to pee, but so long as I get my workout in each day I’m getting a good amount of sleep each night.  I’m still tired a whole lot though!

Cravings: No new ones really.

What Makes Me Wanna Gag: No specific food, but I’ve been getting heart burn like crazy – at this rate, she’s bound to come out super hairy because it’s non-stop!

Exercise: Walking, running, Piyo, a little Turbo Jam, and the 21 day fix.  I do what I can, when I can, even if it’s not every day its better than nothing!

Mood: I feel pretty good, no real complaints!

Favorite thing this week: Our little girl is moving quite a bit these days, she’s super active and kicking around on a regular basis.

Excited For: Deciding on a name and starting the nursery!

In other news...I think I NEED this shirt, don't you!???

Happy weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts