Nov 26, 2014

Showered with Love

This past Sunday, my sisters threw me a beautiful baby shower!
It was perfect in every way, and I'm so grateful to them and all the hard work they put in.  We got more stuff for our baby girl than we know what to do with...thankfully we have a few more weeks to sort through it all before she makes her debut, but she's already spoiled :)  My sisters (and my nieces) were amazing and made the room beautiful; they even decorated the present table with a whole clothesline of new clothes for our little girl!



My best friend and her mom also helped by putting together some beautiful diaper cake creations for all of the table centerpieces, they were so adorable and too pretty to take apart!! 



One of my favorite parts of the shower was this little activity my sisters came up with, to leave us notes on a diaper for those late night changings...they're seriously hilarious!


Overall it was a wonderful day; I feel so very lucky to have so many people in our lives that were willing to shower us with their love and gifts for our baby girl...now to find a place to put everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts