Dec 10, 2012

Manic Monday...Bleh

I sure talked a big game last week didn't I? If you fail to plan, you plan to fail, blah blah blah.  Well this weekend was an epic fail.  I didn't go to bootcamp Saturday morning because my husband wanted to go out to breakfast; it could have been worse however, because we agreed to walk to the diner instead of drive, which was 1/2 hour each way, and I had and egg white omelette with spinach and feta, dry wheat toast (one slice) and no homefries.  Saturday night was not as productive.  My XMas party was filled with wayyy to much wine, pizza, and tequila shots (yup you heard right, tequila), which basically wrecked my whole day Sunday.  I was such a hungover mess (I'm too old to drink like that anymore!) that I had no motivation to get my lazy butt off the couch all day, and all I wanted was greasy hangover food to make me feel better, so enter Chinese food for dinner.  So this morning, the scale was not my friend (Suprised? Neither was I).  Today is a new day though.  Better choices, more water, and I woke up early and did a 45 minute TurboFire workout.  2 more days until Punta Cana and I CAN'T WAIT!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts