Feb 7, 2013

Ouch

Day 2; my lower left abdominal muscle still hurts like a b*tch, and did I mention I took a header on some ice in my work parking lot last night? Yep that helped that pulled muscle a whole lot, not to mention straining my lower back and giving me a nice shiner on my knee.  Needless to say, today will be a rest day from exercise.  This means my diet has to be PERFECT since I won't have the extra calories to play with! I will not let an injury slow me down!
 
Let's head into this weekend going strong! What are you doing to keep yourself motivated?

1 comment:

  1. Oh no..hope your okay..damn ice & snow!

    My weekend workouts are BOOKED..Yoga, Conditioning, Taekwondo and I will get in one of the p90x workouts--probably my legs

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts