Jul 26, 2013

Fit Fab Friday: burnt out

Confessions of a fat girl:  when my schedule is hectic, I still revert to my fat girl ways :(
This week has been a whirlwind..dinners out with family, traveling for work, catered lunch meetings..and I'm typing this post while I'm waiting at my doctor's office for my yearly exam (which I almost forgot about!) 
Seriously...I think I've eaten at home maybe once since Saturday? I've been so busy I've skipped workouts, missed my shakeology drink in the morning for 3 out of the last 5 days, and made some bad food choices (mostly because I didn't have a lot of choice because of food provided through meetings, but still)
I'm officially exhausted.
I feel like crap from eating so poorly, my digestion is suffering because I haven't been taking my shakeology drink everyday, and my workouts are harder to get through.  I have to remember that it's important to make time for myself on weeks like this, but I'm trying not to be too hard on myself either.  Sometimes life gets in the way. I'm not perfect by any means, but I've come a long way, and I just have to take it one day at a time.  I'll try to catch my breathe this weekend, but the important thing to remember is to just keep swimming.  Tomorrow is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts