Jul 6, 2013

Fit Fab Thursday!? Fit by the 4th Special Edition!

Ok I know I owe you my weekly weigh-in tomorrow, but I’m traveling for a few days for the holiday and won’t have access to the internet (or my scale!)

I would first like to report that my #fitbythe4th challenge was a smashing success! Not only did I manage to hit both of my diet bets, I started a great streak in MyFitnessPal that I feel pretty good about keeping up with now that it’s become such a strong habit (you can add me as a friend if you’d like: babebeforebaby).

I had my first personal training session this morning with the place I go to Bootcamp at (I bought a 3 session groupon a few weeks ago, so I’ll go the next few Thursday mornings), and it was a GREAT experience, I’m super happy with this mornings session and excited to see if one day a week will bring me any noticeable results.

Next week, I’ll tell you about a new Challenge that I’m starting to get in great shape by Labor day weekend (can you believe it’s only 8 weeks from tomorrow??)

Anywho, I owe you my weigh-in pic:
179.8!!!!!!
 
OOOOHHHHH EMMMMM GEEEEE.  I can’t believe I’m seeing this number.  I can’t believe it starts with 17!!  I’ve never been in the 170s as an adult.  EVER. 

HOLY CRAP. 
THIS IS A BIG DEAL PEOPLE!!!!
WOOOO HOOOOOO!!! (Insert naked happy dance here!)

Now here’s hoping I stay on track this weekend to keep that number going down next week!

Happy Fourth of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts