Aug 26, 2013

Motivation Monday: Clean Eating Challenge

Is it really Monday already?! I really do want to apologize to my loyal readers, even if it's only a few of you...my life has just been so crazy busy lately that it's hard to find time for everything!
I try to post daily on IG, so go follow me there if you don't already, you'll hear from me more often!
I missed posting about my weekly weigh-in last Friday, but that's ok because there wasn't huge progress to report.  I did go down a pound since the week before, but I know my eating is a huge part of why I'm not seeing more movement on the scale.
Last week, I ate practically every single meal away from home.  If it wasn't for my daily Shakeology, I'm not sure I would have made any progress at all! Still, one pound is better than nothing, but I'm working too hard to let my eating get in the way like this!
This week, I'm taking on a clean eating challenge.  I posted this picture on IG last night to be a guide for anyone who wants to join me:

I'll be staying away from the foods on this list, and filling up on plenty of fruits, veggies, whole grains and lean proteins, and of course my daily dose of Shakeology to keep my energy up!
I'm letting bad eating habits creep back in too much, so I went back to my meal planning doc, went grocery shopping, and did some food prep last night.  

I'm feeling motivated to see some serious change on the scale this week, so I'll keep you updated to let you know how I'm doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts