Aug 27, 2013

That's what it's all about

As some of you have probably realized by now, I recently signed on to be a Beachbody coach.

So what exactly does that mean? First and foremost, I want you to know, that I’m not trying to shove products down your throat or get you to buy things from me.  I initially signed on for 2 reasons: 1) I wanted the 25% discount on my products, since I’m pretty sure Shakeology is going to become part of my regular monthly expense, and 2) I’ve become really passionate about helping other people reach their health and fitness goals.

That’s it.

I don’t need to make a ton of money doing this, and you don’t NEED to buy anything to lose weight.  I’ve used Beachbody products off and on throughout my weight loss journey, including Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire, and Insanity.  Now I’m incorporating the new T25 workout by Shaun T (the same guy who is behind the Insanity workouts), and Shakeology as part of my routine to help me drop these last 20-25 pounds. 
 
 
Are these products magic? NO.  YOU have to put in the work.  YOU have to put in the sweat.  YOU have to have the willpower to turn down those cupcakes at the office. 
 
Are these great tools to help you reach your goals? Absolutely.  Will they transform your body? If you put in the work, then YES, they certainly will! 
 
I believe in these products, and use them personally, but you certainly don’t have to go that route if you don’t want to.  I don’t want this blog to turn into a place you feel turned off from because of my Coach status…actually, I’d love to use this as a way to help even more of you.  I get lots of emails each week asking for advice from people looking to lose weight; being a Coach will allow me to help people even more now that I have a whole tool belt full of workouts and nutrition plans at my disposal!  So, all that being said, I’m here to help you….I’ve been on this journey for over a year now, and have managed to drop over 50 pounds.  I’d love to help you do the same, Beachbody products or not, so please don’t hesitate to contact me if you ever want some advice or a little extra motivation (Babebeforebaby@gmail.com)! You all helped me get to this point in my journey, and now I’d just like to return the favor!   

*disclaimer: I am not a fitness professional or nutritionist, I’m just a gal who’s managed to lose some weight the good old fashioned way!

As always, thank you all for your continued awesome support, I never would have made it this far without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts