May 27, 2014

#sharesomethinginspiring

Last week, a friend invited me to a challenge on Facebook….now normally, I ignore these things, because frankly, I have enough on my plate and I don’t really need to add any more stress to my life.
But for some reason, I decided to look at the details for this one..and I’m so happy I did!
You see, this isn’t your normal challenge..it’s actually a twitter based challenge put on by Lorna Jane and Fit Approach, and the concept is pretty simple: share something inspiring each day.  There’s a daily “topic” to share about, but if you can’t figure something out, you just share whatever you want that you feel is inspiring.  

There couldn’t be a more meaningful challenge.
This is what it’s all about isn’t it? Inspiring others to live a healthy, active lifestyle?
So I’ve taken on this challenge, and I’ll be trying to participate daily by using the hashtag #sharesomethinginspiring, both on my Instagram and Twitter pages (I’m Babebeforebaby on both).  I’d love for you to follow along, and share something inspiring of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts