Jul 3, 2014

I'm back...with a Summit Photo Dump!

I know, I've been seriously neglecting my little corner of the internet over hear lately, I'm so sorry! I promise to try to do better this month! Summer has me thinking of beach days and pool time, and I keep putting off blogging for some reason, but I'm going to make a bigger effort this month, promise!

So, to get me back into the swing of things, I thought I'd share with you all the absolutely AMAZING experience I had a few weeks ago at the yearly Beachbody convention called "Summit" in Las Vegas.  Honestly...I can't even put into words how awesome this trip was! (Exhausting, but awesome!) I met some incredible people, like my coach Caitlyn from Live, Sweat, Sleep, whom I've been working with (online) for a year now, but never had the chance to meet in person until this trip. We've become great friends through this little business venture of ours, and I'm so grateful I have her to help me through this crazy journey!


 I learned to much while I was there, but above all, I loved the theme of the whole conference: NEVER GIVE UP.  No matter what it is you're going through, your goal is worth it, and you CAN get there.  It was amazing to hear some of the stories that were showcased, like the challenge winners who lost over 100 pounds each using beachbody, or this year's top coach (Lindsay Mattway) who literally went from Bankruptcy to millionaire in less than 2 years.  I love what this company stands for and I'm so honored to be a part of it!


So probably the coolest part (yes, I'm still starstruck) of my entire trip, was that I got a chance to meet a few of the celebrity trainers! I met my absolute IDOL Chalene Johnson, AND I had a chance to do a private  Q and A with Autumn Calabrese herself (creator of the 21 day fix).




In fact, my results even made it into the success story show that day!! 
Even better? I got to work out with her and Chelsea Pearson, in the FRONT ROW of her 21 day fix workout the next morning...don't let her sweetness fool you, girlfriend will kick your booty!!



I'm so excited for all the new things Autumn taught me, that I'm ready to start the 21 day fix all over again.  I'm thinking of doing my next challenge group starting on 7/21, so if you want more info, email me at babebeforebaby@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts