Jul 7, 2014

Truth

So the truth is, I've been a bit off track for the past few months.  I’m not talking 100%, throw in the towel, give up on life off track, but I’d be lying if I said I was putting in any serious effort.  My workouts have been sporadic, and my eating has been less than stellar.
I've even gained back a few pounds L
BUT, this is not the end of the world.  One thing I've learned throughout this journey is that we are never “Done”.  This road has many ups and downs, twists and turns, but the ultimate goal is simply to be healthy.  To me, healthy means eating good, clean foods in proper portions and a few treats (in moderation) here and there, and getting at least 30 minutes of exercise most days of the week.
These are the habits that make a healthy lifestyle, and I’m not losing sight of that…sometimes you just need a little kick in the butt to get there!
So, to get me back on track, I’m doing 2 things.

1) I’m starting the 3 day Refresh next Monday.  


Why the 3 day refresh? Here’s some info:

A little ice cream here...
an extra slice of pizza there...
and before you know it, your jeans are too tight and you need a quick way to lose a few pounds and get back on track. Or maybe you're just finally ready to start a new weight loss program, and you want to jump into it with total commitment...
3-DAY REFRESH IS A DRAMATIC CHANGE THAT WILL HELP CLEANSE YOUR BODY AND IMPROVE THE WAY YOU FEEL — WITHOUT STARVING YOURSELF.  
Specially formulated shakes for 3-day results. 
Easy-to-prepare "clean" meals DESIGNED to help you lose a few pounds and never feel deprived. GUARANTEED or your money back (less S/H).
THIS IS HOW YOU BREAK THE CYCLE OF BAD EATING AND GET A JUMP START ON HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS. 
ONLY 3 DAYS, AND THE RESULTS ARE AMAZING.

Just check out Chelsea’s results….5 pounds in 3 days, and she doesn't have much to lose!!!


I’m putting together a support group starting next Monday for anyone interested in joining me in trying this program out…it’s only 3 days, what do you have to lose? Email me today for info though, you’ll have to order ASAP to get your program in time to start with me!

And 2) I’m committing to doing PiYo consistently for the next 21 days, starting today! 

 In fact, I’m ready to go beyond the 21 days, so I’m starting a new accountability group on July 21st for any one of my customers doing PiYo OR the 21 day fix…this is going to be an amazing group of ladies, I can already tell! I’m going to try to keep it limited in size for personal attention though, so if you’re interested in joining me, email me asap at babebeforebaby@gmail.com to reserve your spot!  BOTH PiYo AND the 3 day refresh are on sale this month only, so this is a great chance to lose weight AND save money

Hope you all had an amazing 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts