Nov 15, 2015

Square one

I feel pretty defeated. I'm literally back at square one, back to the beginning of my journey and now I have to do it all over again. I did everything I swore I would never do. I stopped making time for myself. I chose sleep over early morning workouts. I chose convenience over healthy foods. I chose to emotionally eat. Out of stress. Out of bordem. Out of anger. Frustration. Sadness. Happiness. Sleep deprivation. Anxiety.   Being a new mom is so many emotions wrapped into one messy, messy ball, and I'm pretty sure I ate my way through all of them. 
I wish I could tell you that I broke through the stereotype. That I stayed on track throughout the most stressful months of my child's first year of life. But that wouldn't be the truth. The truth is I gave up. I stopped posting here because I was embarrassed how far off track I got.

I've started over what feels like a million times now and I'm sick of it. So as they say, if you're tired of starting over, STOP GIVING UP!  It's about time, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts