Jan 21, 2013

Motivation Monday

I have a serious problem. I keep shoveling crap into my piehole.

I ate like 130923485 Girl Scout cookies this weekend, and even after I realized how many I had eaten, I ate some more (what’s wrong with me!?!)

I need to get my diet mojo back.  They say losing weight is 30% exercise, and the other 70% is diet. I’m totally eating my way out of any loss I might see from all my hard work I’ve been putting in with Insanity.

I think I need to change up my daytime menu a bit…I usually do great during the day/at work, but by the time I get home, I’m STARVING, don’twant to cook, and end up snacking on everything in sight and ordering takeout.

Maybe if I vary my daytime meals a bit it might help.  I’m realizing that as much as I like green monsters, when I start my day off with them, I’m not as satisfied and end up wanting lunch by like 11am, and I’m taking in more calories with a green monster than I would with a yogurt and some Kashi….so I’m heading to the grocery store tonight, hopefully a few changes will go a long way.  In the meantime, a I'll leave you with a little motivation to start your week of right (I know I could use some!)
 

Recent Posts