Jan 21, 2013

Motivation Monday

I have a serious problem. I keep shoveling crap into my piehole.

I ate like 130923485 Girl Scout cookies this weekend, and even after I realized how many I had eaten, I ate some more (what’s wrong with me!?!)

I need to get my diet mojo back.  They say losing weight is 30% exercise, and the other 70% is diet. I’m totally eating my way out of any loss I might see from all my hard work I’ve been putting in with Insanity.

I think I need to change up my daytime menu a bit…I usually do great during the day/at work, but by the time I get home, I’m STARVING, don’twant to cook, and end up snacking on everything in sight and ordering takeout.

Maybe if I vary my daytime meals a bit it might help.  I’m realizing that as much as I like green monsters, when I start my day off with them, I’m not as satisfied and end up wanting lunch by like 11am, and I’m taking in more calories with a green monster than I would with a yogurt and some Kashi….so I’m heading to the grocery store tonight, hopefully a few changes will go a long way.  In the meantime, a I'll leave you with a little motivation to start your week of right (I know I could use some!)


  1. I have been going out of my way to avoid the girl scouts this year! I'm convinced that they are out to get me.

    You got this though! No worries. Have fun at the grocery store.

  2. Girl, I am right there with you. The night time is the worst for me. I just keep snacking! It is better to have a good big breakfast though. If I am on the run, which is usually two or three times a week, Ill take an Advocare meal replacement bar with me. They are really filling and chocolate peanut butter. I am rooting for you!


I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts